You are hereBack to top
Used Book Policy
Thanks for your interest in exchanging used books with ABC.
Used books are exchanged for store credit, not cash.
Books must be in salable condition.
They cannot be overly bent, creased, or scratched.
Must be free of stains and mold.
We do not accept textbooks or religious books.
The store reserves the right to accept or refuse any books as we see fit.
WHEN YOU BRING THE BOOKS IN:
You can either:
- 1) Ask us to take the whole lot of your books
- If you do this, we will pay $0.25 per book.
- This counts for both paperbacks and hardcover books.
- 2) Have us can go through and choose the ones we want.
- If you do this, we will pay anywhere from $0.25 to $2.50 per title.
Pricing is left to the discretion of ABC employees.
Store credit cannot be redeemed for money.
IF YOU A NOT A CO-OP MEMBER: store credit can only be used to pay for 50% of the cost of a new book(s).
This policy is non-negotiable.
Please reach out to email@example.com with questions